The Theodore Hour The Theodore Hour

i feel like with the amout of work put into this, it could have been way funnier.
but the animation was cheerio!

SHUT UP NAVI!!!!! SHUT UP NAVI!!!!!

i giggled pretty friggin good at this, love zelda.
ncie work.
collab sometime?!

linksketchit responds:

thanks a lot. I'm glad that it was able to make so many people laugh.

And a collab sounds like fun, I do a lot of voice acting if you ever need a voice actor. The sound on this isnt' the best because I wasn't feeling too great and lazy to fix it XD

New Creature New Creature

Very cool!!
I got allot of amusement out of this.
your style reminds me of the last unicorn or something.

Lixian - Inner Freedom Lixian - Inner Freedom

i quite enjoyed this, nice work

Lixian responds:

PikaPoop PikaPoop

by stealing styles, he means, this sure looks allot like the hellbenders type animation, with the meme faces and what not, although they didnt invent it, they sure made it popular, and countless videos on here are emulating that style.

funny cartoon, but id like to see something more original

FLASHYANIMATION responds:

there aren't any meme faces here... and all of the animation is just cartoon style. noone owns it.

Diabetes Got Moves. Diabetes Got Moves.

nice hellbenders ripoff..
sorry man, but this is just too similar.
the hair eyes mouth and head were all taken from hadel and oneil.

JellyfishFeces responds:

Thanks for the advice! As I said, this was the very first thing I did in flash. I will try to change it up if I make anything else. Thanks again! Also, your avatar has the exact eyes and eyebrows as the characters in hellbenders. Is it really wrong to be inspired by something?
ps: It would be insulting to Psychicpebbles to compare me to his cartoons. I suck lol.

Fight You Fight You

this is neat. nice work

Look Daddy! Look Daddy!

not bad, but like others said, not understanding whats being said is a downfall.
but the animation is decent.

twilc responds:

"Look Daddy, I put the cat in the microwave!"
-That's fine, sweetheart! One time I watched two 12 year olds argue about religion in the comments to a Justin Bieber video!

Hollywood Undead Hollywood Undead

haha love the animation in this

leshii 1 leshii 1

i quite enjoyed this, its cute :D